Offer the Best Employee Benefit - A Legal Services Plan
Why Offer A Legal Plan To Your Employees?
Group legal services are one of the fastest growing benefits offered by leading employers. They are an easy, cost effective way to give employees affordable access to quality legal representation - something that over 70% of Americans need on an annual basis. There's no surprise why it's one the top employee benefits in the market.
Legal situations can touch us all. Consider the following:
- 70% of U.S. households will have a legal need this year where having an attorney would be beneficial.
- Over 50% of Americans do not have a Will.
- There are over 20 million divorces in the U.S. annually.
Three common reasons Americans don't use attorneys for their legal needs:
- People don't know an attorney or haven't developed a relationship with a law firm to discuss a personal situation.
- People don't know what their legal rights and options are.
- At an average cost of $300-400 per hour, legal representation is too expensive.
Group legal plans exist to reduce these barriers to legal assistance. Simply put, group legal plans take the high costs and uncertainty out of the equation when it comes to legal issues. By offering legal representation through a managed network, legal plans like Legal Resources provide access to top quality attorneys at an affordable, fixed monthly price.
Why Offer Legal Resources to Your Employees?
Legal Resources works with over 900 employer groups and serves their employees nationwide, providing unmatched law firm quality, coverage, and service to our members - all for an annual cost about equal to just one hour of an attorney's time. Let us work with you to offer one of the best employee benefits around.
Advantages over other legal plans:
- 100% coverage - we offer more "fully covered" services than most other legal plans, meaning that the employee or "member" pays no attorney fees for the service
- Participating employees pay no attorney fees, co-pays, or deductibles for fully covered services
- No annual usage limitations or hourly caps on coverage (Many other legal plans limit the number of times you can use a service or contact an attorney annually.)
- Coverage for pre-existing legal matters is provided at a 25% discount
- All qualifying dependent family members are covered at no additional cost
- Our Member Services Department is staffed by certified paralegals to answer coverage or law firm questions
- No waiting period for coverage
- Access to one of the largest attorney networks in the country
- Identity theft prevention education and restoration assistance included with our legal services plans at no additional cost
- No "gate keeper" to pre-approve coverage (Participating employees contact and work with their law firm directly.)
Legal Resources is one of the easiest benefits to set up and administer for a Human Resources staff.
- No risk to the employer group (The plan can never be used in a complaint against an employer.)
- All employers are assigned a dedicated account service team, led by an Account Manager. The Account Manager lives and works in the same local area as the employer's corporate offices and works with your staff in person to conduct enrollment in a way that is most effective for the employer group
- During enrollment, your Account Manager will provide all the tools and resources to ensure employees understand the plan and can make informed choices about participating
- No implementation costs for employer
- No minimum participation levels
- Benefit is paid for 100% by the participating employee