Hear what our clients and members are saying.
Group Legal Insurance as an Employee Benefit
Legal Plans as an employee benefit are a powerful way to retain top talent. With no annual usage limitations, co-pays, or deductibles it is becoming one of the most sought after voluntary benefits.
Our legal services plan covers the employee, spouse, and qualifying dependent children.
See the services provided to members when you offer Legal Resources as part of your employee benefits package. Coverage may vary by employer group. Below are some of the most common services our plan provides.
- General Advice and Consultation
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Traffic Violations
- Real Estate Matters
- Elder Law Matters
- Review of Routine Legal Documents
- Criminal Matters
- Civil Actions
- Identity Theft Assistance
- Consumer Relations and Credit Protection
- Expanded Coverage
- Additional Covered Services are provided at a 25% discount. This includes pre-existing legal matters, out-of-network coverage and any legal need not fully covered.
This summary of legal plan coverage is intended to provide a broad and general overview of covered services you get when adding legal insurance as an employee benefit with Legal Resources. Coverage may vary for your organization.